[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#145][comment] Refactoring: LDAP Connection Management

tomaskrizek freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Wed Nov 2 20:30:44 UTC 2016

Title: #145: Refactoring: LDAP Connection Management

tomaskrizek commented:
"""
I've made some modifications based on the feedback. Since I've changed a lot of code, I've once again tested some use cases manually and fixed all the bugs I was able to find. Jenkins might stumble upon some problems, but hopefully we can merge this ASAP. I'm on PTO on Friday so if we want to merge this week, I can make some last modifications tomorrow.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/145#issuecomment-257989321