[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#219][comment] Refactor installer code requesting certificates

flo-renaud freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Thu Nov 10 08:30:31 UTC 2016

Title: #219: Refactor installer code requesting certificates

flo-renaud commented:
"""
Hi Fraser,
can you check if the renewal lock was released after the last uninstallation? The file /var/run/ipa/renewal.lock should display something like
```
cat /var/run/ipa/renewal.lock
[lock]
locked = 0

```
If it is showing instead that the lock is taken, then the install will fail on timeout.
I wonder whether I should clean this file at the beginning of the installation, to avoid this specific issue.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/219#issuecomment-259630260