[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#247][comment] Add 'ipa show_env' subcommand

martbab freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Wed Nov 16 13:10:11 UTC 2016

Title: #247: Add 'ipa show_env' subcommand

martbab commented:
"""
Maybe I am missing something, but we have `ipa env` command for a long time that does exactly the same thing:

```
# ipa env
  api_version: 2.216
  basedn: dc=ipa,dc=test
  bin: /
  ca_agent_install_port: None
  ca_agent_port: 443
  ca_ee_install_port: None
  ca_ee_port: 443
  ca_host: master1.ipa.test
  ca_install_port: None
  ca_port: 80
  conf: /etc/ipa/server.conf
  conf_default: /etc/ipa/default.conf
  confdir: /etc/ipa
  config_loaded: True
  container_accounts: cn=accounts
  container_adtrusts: cn=ad,cn=trusts
  container_applications: cn=applications,cn=configs,cn=policies
  container_automember: cn=automember,cn=etc
  container_automount: cn=automount
  container_ca: cn=cas,cn=ca
  container_caacl: cn=caacls,cn=ca
  container_certprofile: cn=certprofiles,cn=ca
  container_cifsdomains: cn=ad,cn=etc
  container_configs: cn=configs,cn=policies
  container_custodia: cn=custodia,cn=ipa,cn=etc
  container_deleteuser: cn=deleted users,cn=accounts,cn=provisioning
  container_dna: cn=dna,cn=ipa,cn=etc
  container_dna_posix_ids: cn=posix-ids,cn=dna,cn=ipa,cn=etc
  container_dns: cn=dns
<SNIP>
```
"""