[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#181][comment] Tests : User Tracker creation of user with minimal values

apophys freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Mon Nov 21 13:35:50 UTC 2016

Title: #181: Tests : User Tracker creation of user with minimal values

apophys commented:
"""
I think in this case we can go with keyword arguments only. Most of the uses of the tracker in the tests do it already. What I will need in the case of keyword arguments is an explicit check for some non-empty unicode string for the required attributes in the __init__ method.

All of this applies to `StageUserTracker` in #210 as well
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/181#issuecomment-261940072