[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#196][comment] ipatests: unresolvable nested netgroups

martbab freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Mon Nov 21 13:44:10 UTC 2016

Title: #196: ipatests: unresolvable nested netgroups

martbab commented:
"""
I am strongly opposed to keeping this particular test in XMLRPC suite since it actually does not test any XMLRPC calls but is, in fact, an integration test for SSSD netgroup resolution so the semantics do not match for me.

Arguments about speed and resource-friendliness do not seem to be blocker for this since you have to provision and install IPA server anyway to run our out-of-tree-tests, you just have another machine that needs to act as a controller but this one is much easier to setup that the slave itself.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/196#issuecomment-261941920