[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#231][comment] Do not log DM password in ca/kra installation logs

stlaz freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Tue Nov 22 08:10:18 UTC 2016

Title: #231: Do not log DM password in ca/kra installation logs

stlaz commented:
"""
@martbab Oh, I thought you wanted me to re-add `dm_password` to DogtagInstance as @tomaskrizek which does not seem right as DogtagInstance is in no position to decide what to log and what not as it does not really know what's in that cfg_file it's getting.
Will get it passed from the actual caller of `spawn_instance` which is either cainstance or krainstance.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/231#issuecomment-262174051