[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#139][comment] WebUI: Vault Management

mbasti-rh freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Tue Nov 22 17:33:07 UTC 2016

Title: #139: WebUI: Vault Management

mbasti-rh commented:
"""
NACK

1)
view My User Vaults/Add vault
There is no marked radio button and all fields are shown which are mutual exclusive. A one option from radio group should be marked. It is doing fancy things when no radiobutton is marked and you fill other fields and press add.

2)
Vault config view shows only one server, not list of all KRA servers installed

3)
I'm quite puzzled wit behavior `User Vaults` and `My User Vaults` executes following commands
```
User Vaults:  vault-find --users --pkey-only
My Users Vaults: vault-find
```

So how does it actually works? What `My User Vault` do then? I would expect a filter in that command and users flag.  Also why in one case was called command with --pkey-only and not in second time?
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/139#issuecomment-262308679