[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#271][comment] Remove hard dependency on ipaplatform from ipapython, ipalib and ipaclient

stlaz freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Thu Nov 24 14:37:00 UTC 2016

Title: #271: Remove hard dependency on ipaplatform from ipapython, ipalib and ipaclient

stlaz commented:
"""
I do not have much trouble reviewing the whole PR, also it does not do that much and does not break tests (did not try integration) so I believe it's fine.
I am not sure if adding all the os.path.joins is actually really necessary here but it'd be more foolproof for the future.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/271#issuecomment-262790279