[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#280][comment] Set explicit confdir option for global contexts

pvoborni freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Wed Nov 30 14:48:58 UTC 2016

Title: #280: Set explicit confdir option for global contexts

pvoborni commented:
"""
If I understand Christian right, it is not disagreement about something which needs to be done. But rather a proposal to address rest of the scripts later in other pull request. So that we can push this PR to unblock subsequent reviews.

Is it correct? If so can be proceed with checking if current code is OK and finished rest in other PR?
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/280#issuecomment-263891701