[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#140][comment] Tests: Remove invalid certplugin tests

alichbox freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Thu Oct 6 11:16:13 UTC 2016

Title: #140: Tests: Remove invalid certplugin tests

alichbox commented:
"""
Ok, I would vote for the new tests and when we have them merged we can safely delete this part of code that is not relevant anymore. The reason we would leave the current (not relevant tests) here is to not loose the information that we need to cover that part.
So my proposal: 1) leave these tests here as they are; 2) write new test suite; 3) delete the old tests; Does it make sense?
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/140#issuecomment-251933994