[Freeipa-devel] FleetCommander integration

Alberto Ruiz Ruiz aruizrui at redhat.com
Mon Sep 12 15:36:42 UTC 2016

Hey Alexander,

Just a heads up, we're in the middle of releasing 0.8 just this week so
we're testing like mad.

Right after 0.8 is out, we should be able to sit down and look into FreeIPA
integration right away and will certainly look into this.

And sorry for the late reply

--
Alberto Ruiz
Engineering Supervisor - Desktop Management Tools