[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#433][opened] csrgen: Allow some certificate fields to be specified by the user

LiptonB freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Sat Feb 4 13:57:54 UTC 2017

Author: LiptonB
 Title: #433: csrgen: Allow some certificate fields to be specified by the user
Action: opened

PR body:
"""
These patches allow CSR generation rules to contain a "prompt," which will cause data to be requested from the user and interpolated into the CSR.

The second commit runs the prompt through gettext. As I asked about [here](https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-devel/2016-August/msg00823.html), I'm not sure if this is useful because the prompt strings in the rule files won't be recognized as translatable. But I decided to include the commit for discussion.
"""

To pull the PR as Git branch:
git remote add ghfreeipa https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa
git fetch ghfreeipa pull/433/head:pr433