[Freeipa-interest] FreeIPA 1.1 Released

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Fri Jun 20 13:49:38 UTC 2008

The FreeIPA Project (http://freeipa.org) is proud to present FreeIPA
version 1.1.

This is primarily a bug-fix release but a number of enhancements were
made as well. An overview of the changes can be found at
http://freeipa.org/page/Changelog

See our git repository at http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/freeipa.git/
for a complete changelog.

Many thanks to those who tested and provided feedback on version 1.0.
Your assistance was greatly appreciated. We encourage people to
experiment and evaluate the current release and we welcome feedback on
the overall experience[1] and bug reports [2].

The complete source code is available for download here:
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Downloads

We are also pleased to announce that FreeIPA 1.1 is available in
Fedora 8 and Fedora 8 in their respective repositories.

The FreeIPA Project Team.

[1] http://freeipa.org/page/Contribute#Communication
[2] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=freeIPA