[Freeipa-interest] Is FreeIPA v1.0 production ready?

Kang Khoon Seang khoonseang.kang at xuenn.com
Sun May 11 05:35:28 UTC 2008

Hi all,

We have a new project targeting to launch end of the year. While looking at Access Manger, I am interested in the FreeIPA, because we will be using RedHat-DirServ, so it kinds of make sense to put the IPA on Redhat as well.

However, I would like to ask if FreeIPA v1.0 is production ready? What is commitment especiall Redhat? I haven't check with our local Redhat sales and support, but does Redhat officially support FreeIPA?

Finally, thank you for yet another wonderful application (or integrated application).

Cheers!

Kang, KhoonSeang