[Freeipa-interest] Can freeIPA enter into trust relationship with AD?

Martin martin at marcher.name
Tue Oct 13 16:19:54 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 18:13, Ryan Thomson <ryan at pet.ubc.ca> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is more activity on freeipa-users than freeipa-interest.

I'm aware of this, however I don't really have the time to give
freeIPA a try (unfortunately). Since

 * freeipa.org says "For occasional updates on our progress, subscribe
to freeipa-interest"
* and in getting involved it says "Subscribe to freeipa-interest
mailing list for product-related announcements"

I just wanted to stay up to date. Hence my conclusion that there is
either no progress or the list was just forgotten. Granted it was a
bit of a flame. At least I now know you are indeed alive :)

I was even surprised that -interest isn't a read only newsletter like
list when I saw the original message (*hint*)

regards,
Martin

--
http://www.xing.com/profile/Martin_Marcher
http://www.linkedin.com/in/martinmarcher

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.