[Freeipa-interest] State of the 2.0 Development

Roland Kaeser roland.kaeser at intersoft-networks.ch
Mon Jan 25 08:33:13 UTC 2010

Hello

I found the FreeIPA Project during a search for a new Identity-Management system for our new system infrastructure. During a pilot test I found that it looks very good and promising, but it should have the functionality of handling mailrouting and samba passwords. As I read, the 2.0 version should come with these features. So, my question: Is there a fixed roadmap for the 2.0 version?

It would be very nice having a such tool, specially from redhat by which I know from long years experience that it makes good, reliable and secure software.

Kind regards

Roland Kaeser

--

InterSoft Networks
Roland Käser, Systems Engineer OpenSource