[Freeipa-interest] has Free-IPA future?

Darko Hojnik hojnik at virtualizing.org
Thu Jun 24 03:47:22 UTC 2010

Hello List

On a German Debian List i have read the hopefully idle rumour that
Redhat will cancel the development of Free-IPA. The Information isn't
true right? I hope it, but better i ask :)
I like the usability of Mandriva Directory Server more, but Mandriva is
remembrance if the last years so I think since 2002 realy on the verge
of bankruptcy. They will be the day where the Future of Mandriva will
end. So I have got take a look on Free-IPA. I think that's it for a
Project of mine there will end so on the End of 2017.
What i'm missing on Free-IPA is a management of Userquota for File and
Emailservices. Will that be availeble maybe on the next relaise?

best regards
Darko Hojnik