[Freeipa-interest] [SSSD-users] Announcing SSSD 1.13.1

Lukas Slebodnik lslebodn at redhat.com
Tue Jan 5 17:37:51 UTC 2016

On (09/10/15 10:36), Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
>On (30/09/15 13:19), Jakub Hrozek wrote:
>>                          == SSSD 1.13.1 ===
>>
>>The SSSD team is proud to announce the release of version 1.13.1 of
>>the System Security Services Daemon.
>>
>>As always, the source is available from https://fedorahosted.org/sssd
>>
>>RPM packages will be made available for Fedora shortly.
>>
>Packages for some older distributions then fedora 22 are available in
>COPR http://copr-fe.cloud.fedoraproject.org/coprs/lslebodn/sssd-1-13/

I moved lslebodn/sssd-1-13 and lslebodn/sssd-1-12 COPR repositories
from my user accout to the "sssd" group account.
https://copr.fedoraproject.org/groups/g/sssd/coprs/

On fedora you can still enable repo with
"dnf copr enable lslebodn/sssd-1-13" and not just with
"dnf copr enable @sssd/sssd-1-13"

However these repositories were mostly used by rhel6 and
rhel7 users. I didn't realize that upgrade with yum will
not be smoothly.

You might see warnings while using yum e.g.
https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/lslebodn/sssd-1-13/epel-6-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found"
Trying other mirror.

So please remove old repo file from /etc/yum.repos.d/
and install new repo file for repository which you would like to test.
https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/g/sssd/sssd-1-12/
https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/g/sssd/sssd-1-13/

I would like to apologize for inconveniences.

I wish you happy new year and enjoy testing of newer sssd.

LS