[Freeipa-users] GSSAPI Failure

Konstantin Kozlov kozlov at spbcas.ru
Tue Nov 11 13:50:39 UTC 2008

Well, during the last day I've reinstalled ipaserver (Fedora 9) and
ipaclient (CentOS 5). It worked for about 15 min :). I've added one
user, nfs, cifs and host principals, automounter schema and principal
for winxp host with rc4-hmac encryption. Automounter worked, I could
login to ipaserver with ipauser and had the home dir automounted. Then
"suddenly" I've started to get the same error.

I have one master - ipaserver on Fedora 9
and one client on CentOS 5 with recompiled srpms from RHEL.

rpm on Fedora are all updated (may be this is bad?)

Kerberos works, I can get tickets for admin and ipauser.

Do you have any ideas?

May be its better to go for git ipa on CentOS?

Best regards,

Kostya

--
Konstantin Kozlov