[Freeipa-users] Windows clients problem

Konstantin Kozlov kozlov at spbcas.ru
Thu Nov 20 13:00:00 UTC 2008

Hello,

I've run into other problems but now I am facing the same thing - WinXP
can't log the ipauser in.

I have the host principal, I've set up the Kerberos on WinXP with
ksetup, and got the key into krb5.keytab with password and enctype
des-cbc-crc.

I've tried rc4-hmac but it made no difference. I have a question
concerning this - rc4-hmac is not listed neither in kdc.conf nor in ldap
as supported enctype but ipa-getkeytab didn't show an error when I tried
to use this enctype. Should I add rc4-hmac in kdc.conf or ldap entry or
it is irrelevant as WinXP is also said to support des-cbc-crc?

Thank you,

Kostya

--
Konstantin Kozlov