[Freeipa-users] Help with sshd configuration - ChallengeResponseAuthentication

puck at i29.net puck at i29.net
Thu Oct 9 12:55:41 UTC 2008

Thanks for the response, Simo. I left the systems alone overnight and
mysteriously this morning both the password changing and the GSS logins
work. That makes me a little nervous but I'm willing to assume the
universe is throwing me a bone on this one ;) If the systems fall back
to the old behavior, I'll be sure to send more info once I'm able to
reproduce the problem.

Jem