[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA Installation / Configuration

Fraginhell fraginhell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 01:49:54 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone.
I have just installed the FreeIPA server onto a Fedora Core 9 Base
(fresh install) running on Vmware server.
I've installed the ipa server with --setup-bind --no-ntp options.
Following the installation instructions I can get a ticket and
sucessfully return ipa-finduser admin.
My problem is trying to view the web gui.
My Kerb Relm is .labs.myexample.com
I have firefox setup with .labs.myexample.com
network.negotiate-auth.trusted-uris   .labs.myexample.com
 network.negotiate-auth.delegation-uris   .labs.myexample.com
 network.negotiate-auth.using-native-gsslib true
I've hit the button "configure firefox" and it tell me it now setup
for single sign on, but if I check /var/log/httpd/error.log  I get
this message  gss_accept_sec_context() failed: Invalid token was
supplied (No error).
I have deleted the CA and repeated the step a few times.
I cant get past this point at the moment, have I missed some thing,
any advice please?
Thanks

Keith.