[Freeipa-users] dns problems with kerberos

Ivan Levchenko levchenko.i at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 13:30:53 UTC 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 4:25 PM, Simo Sorce <ssorce at redhat.com> wrote:

> What IPA version? If installed using an rpm can you tell exactly the rpm
> version as printed by rpm -qi ipa-server ?
>
> Simo.
>
> --
> Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York

I rebuilt the srpms from rh download site on a centos 5.2 system
(without any problems, all packges built cleanly) :

# rpm -qi ipa-server
Name        : ipa-server                   Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 1.0.0                             Vendor: (none)
Release     : 15                            Build Date: Sat Aug  2 08:24:24 2008
Install Date: Thu Sep  4 01:29:25 2008      Build Host: amigo.ivanelle.com
Group       : System Environment/Base       Source RPM: ipa-1.0.0-15.src.rpm
Size        : 1766717                          License: GPLv2
Signature   : (none)
URL         : http://www.freeipa.org/
Summary     : The IPA authentication server
Description :
IPA is an integrated solution to provide centrally managed Identity (machine,
user, virtual machines, groups, authentication credentials), Policy
(configuration settings, access control information) and Audit (events,
logs, analysis thereof). If you are installing an IPA server you need
to install this package (in other words, most people should NOT install
this package).

--

Best Regards,

Ivan Levchenko