[Freeipa-users] connecting freeipa server with free radius

Rachid Zarouali rachid.zarouali at nic.fr
Wed Aug 26 11:29:36 UTC 2009

Hello Dimitri,
I'll try to answer your questions the best i can :-)

Basically we plain to use the ldap ipa password.
at first we want to use radius for authentication only.

i'm not sure about what you call outer/inner methods :(
the base of the authentication is the project is the ipa ldap
on which we try to connect a freeradius server which is used to authenticate admin's on router/firewall .....

am i clear ?
sorry if not, i'm a far better system architect than a network guy :)