[Freeipa-users] Solaris client configuration for FreeIPA 1.2

Marc Richards email.marc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 07:24:46 UTC 2009

I read on this list that as of v1.2 the native Solaris 10 nss_ldap
library can be used.  What are the modifications requiered for that to
work?

I tried installing the freeipa nss_ldap by following the instructions at
http://www.freeipa.org/page/ConfiguringSolarisClients, but it looks like
the native library is already installed and I am no Solaris expert so I
would rather leave the native library in place.  I've seen mention of
/var/ldap/ldap_client_file in this document
(http://freeipa.org/page/ConfiguringUnixClients), but seeing as how it
doesn't include any kerberos information, I am assuming it is no longer
relevant.

Marc