[Freeipa-users] Radius Server install doesn't work

Peter Wolf fobeastic at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 13:06:14 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Just installed and configured FreeIPA 2 on a Fedora 10 x86 machine with yum. Everything seems to work fine but I'm not able to install the RadiusServer.
I used "yum install ipa-radius-*" and installs all the modules but when I run "ipa-radius-server" it says it doesn't has the plugin(s)! So it won't be installed.

In the repository there isn't a modile of ipa-plugin(s). Does has any one already tried to install the Radius-part of FreeIPA? Or does any one knows Ho can I can install the Radius Server?

Fobe.