[Freeipa-users] OSCON in San Jose next week

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jul 14 14:40:34 UTC 2009

Curious if anyone is going to OSCON (O'Reilly Open Source Convention)
in San Jose next week?

Are you interested in leading any sessions about FreeIPA at the
OSCamp?

OSCamp is a mini-unconference/BarCamp[1] in the middle of OSCON.  It
is a series of scheduled-on-the-fly talks and roundtable sessions:

http://en.oreilly.com/oscon2009/public/schedule/detail/9001

If you'd like to do a session/something about FreeIPA, I can help you
in whatever way you need.  I'll be at OSCON representing Fedora[2],
but can come over to OSCamp to help get you started.  If you've done a
BarCamp before, I'm sure you don't need my handholding, but please
drop by the Fedora booth and let me know you are doing a session, I'd
love to be there!

cheers - Karsten

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconference
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BarCamp