[Freeipa-users] IPA Windows Sync - Windows 2003 R2 SP2 and Fedora 10

Jeff Moody jeff.moody at evscorporation.com
Mon Jul 27 14:29:21 UTC 2009

Pardon my ignorance, but are there any special steps outside of the ipa-replica-manage command with the Root Cert from the AD server needed to get the certificate installed?
I had some other issues with the VM over the weekend and am rebuilding the VM now to reinstall the IPA server software and will be able to check and give you the output of certutil later today.
Thanks.

----

Jeff Moody
Senior Systems Engineer