[Freeipa-users] Re: FreeIPA beginner

Rob Visser visser.rob at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 09:08:25 UTC 2009

Hi Simo,

Thanks for the answer. Some problems are solved, some I am still working on.

In particula the following:
You suggested to use pam_makehomedir. However, the installation script
resulted in a PAM configuration with pam_namespace. I would prefer the
latter for reasons of security.
The pam_namespace, however does not work: a login with gdm simply hangs
forever.

Any suggestions?

Rob