[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA Multi Valued Custom Fields

Mark Hannessen m.s.hannessen at drecomm.nl
Tue Jun 16 09:08:05 UTC 2009

Hi List,

I am currently deploying a freeipa installation for use in within our company.
 I have succesfully added a couple of custom attributes to the fedora
directory server and to the webinterface using ipacustomfields in
cn=ipaConfig,cn=etc

All attributes however appear in the interface as single valued attributes.

Does anyone know if it is possible ( or hackable ) to present them as
multivalued attributes in the interface? ( all my custom attributes happen to
be multi valued, so a hack that would make them all appear multi valued would
be enough in my case as well )

Thanks!