[Freeipa-users] Import LDIF file to FreeIPA

Michael Kang wxiluo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 07:30:02 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I got a LDIF file which is exported from Fedora 389 Directory Server. I want
to import those user info into FreeIPA. What should I do? I just need the
group,username and passwd information which is exported from another Fedora
389 Directory Server.

As far as I considered, I need to write a shell script to read user name
from LDIF file and use *ipa-useradd* command to archive my goal.

FreeIPA also use 389 ds. Can I use *389-console* java platform to manage
FreeIPA?

Thanks,
Michael Kang
--
Michael Kang(康上明学)
There is a giant asleep within every man. When the giant awakens,miracles

Personal blog: http://ufusion.org - United Fusion