[Freeipa-users] As a non-developer, how can I contribute??

Sean Brady sbrady at gtfservices.com
Sat Oct 24 01:22:29 UTC 2009

Sounds like documentation is the main thing here.  I'll start getting a test lab setup and documenting what I am doing.

Is there any other docs that are in the planning/alpha/beta stages that you can share?  I can possibly edit and proof those as well.

Any thoughts on the likewise stuff, specifically the GNOME group policies?

Sean Brady
GTF Services LLC
sbrady at gtfservices.com
303.800.9350 x2404