[Freeipa-users] Roadmap to release 2.0 ?

Loris Santamaria loris at lgs.com.ve
Fri Sep 4 03:56:57 UTC 2009

El jue, 03-09-2009 a las 17:30 -0400, Dmitri Pal escribió:

> After functional complete milestone in November-December
> we will either release it or will continue adding features to it.
> This decision will be made based on the assessment of different
> factors (stability of code, feature coverage and so on as
> well as demand from the community).
>
> You can definitely affect this decision making by giving us
> a little bit more information about your interest.
> Is there any specific feature that you are looking for?

For us, just the CA integration would be enough to upgrade to the new
version ASAP.

Of course netgroup and DNS management are very desiderable features, and
for our role as systems integrators a more hackable interface is
definitely a plus.

Loris Santamaria   linux user #70506   xmpp:loris at lgs.com.ve
Links Global Services, C.A.            http://www.lgs.com.ve
Tel: 0286 952.06.87  Cel: 0414 095.00.10  sip:103 at lgs.com.ve