[Freeipa-users] Using already running dogtag-instance possible?

Oliver Burtchen o.burtchen at gmx.de
Fri Apr 9 19:50:56 UTC 2010

Hi @all,

is it possible to use an already configured und running dogtag-instance for
freeipa V2 in the installation process? I would like to give ipa-server-
install just the params for the dogtag-instance/server to use, and skip its
own creation-process (pkisilence ...).

Or are there arguments for an extra CA used by freeipa?

Background: I customized dogtag for my needs (using SHA256, default to 10 year
validity of ca-SigningCert, organization and location defaults, etc. ).

Best regards,
Oli

--
Oliver Burtchen, Berlin