[Freeipa-users] DNS replica setup problem

Scott Kaminski scott.kaminski at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 18:57:35 UTC 2010

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I'm trying to setup a replica server
and this is the output i'm getting:

[root at ldap-4 tmp]# ipa-replica-install -d
replica-info-ldap-4.quadrant.local.gpg
Directory Manager (existing master) password:

root        : INFO
root        : INFO     gpg: WARNING: unsafe permissions on homedir
`/tmp/tmpH1jmyzipa/ipa-YyPLbD/.gnupg'
gpg: keyring `/tmp/tmpH1jmyzipa/ipa-YyPLbD/.gnupg/secring.gpg' created
gpg: keyring `/tmp/tmpH1jmyzipa/ipa-YyPLbD/.gnupg/pubring.gpg' created
gpg: CAST5 encrypted data
gpg: encrypted with 1 passphrase
gpg: WARNING: message was not integrity protected

root        : INFO
root        : INFO
root        : ERROR    The host name ldap-4.quadrant.local does not match
the reverse lookup ldap-4
[root at ldap-4 tmp]# dig +short -x 10.10.1.134
ldap-4.quadrant.local.
[root at ldap-4 tmp]# dig +short ldap-4.quadrant.local A
10.10.1.134
[root at ldap-4 tmp]#

What is it that i'm missing here?

Thanks,