[Freeipa-users] Calling for translation help

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Thu Feb 11 15:45:04 UTC 2010

Are you multilingual? Would you like to contribute to the FreeIPA
project by providing translations? If so we could use your help!

We just recently added FreeIPA to the Transifex.net translation portal.
You can register yourself as a translator on Transifex.net, select a
language of your choice and go to the FreeIPA project area in
Transifex.net and provide translations for FreeIPA.

The FreeIPA project area is:

https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/freeipa/c/master

We will include your translations in a future release and credit you for
your contribution.

For more information about Transifex, how to sign up and how to
contribute please start with the Transifex main page:

https://www.transifex.net

Thank you for your help!

The FreeIPA team.

--