[Freeipa-users] Rebuild FreeIPA V2

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Mon Jul 26 15:06:59 UTC 2010

Shan Kumaraswamy wrote:
> All,
>

> Can I rebuild FreeIPA v2 (released alpha version 3) against RHEL 5.5? If
> possible, please let me know the source rpm location and steps.
>
> And let me know when we can avail final version FreeIPA v2

We recently released IPA v2 alpha 4. You can get the srpms at
http://freeipa.org/downloads/devel/srpms/ipa-1.9.0.pre4-0.fc12.src.rpm

I don't think you'll have much luck building this on RHEL 5.x though. We
are dropping support for running the server on RHEL 5 in v2. It might
still build and be usable but I couldn't guarantee it.

rob