[Freeipa-users] Process improvements in the IPA project

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Tue Jun 15 19:31:07 UTC 2010

Hello,

We had some delay with the implementation of the UI for v2. Now when the
problems are cleared we are marching forward towards the end of the
project cycle.
As we dive more and more into the details of the implementation related
to the UI we get more and more questions. Since the UI is the most user
facing component of the project we want to have a broader discussion and
hear your opinion. Sorry that we have not been that open in the past. We
should have been but that slipped through the cracks a bit.

Also recently we started to track our remaining work using trac instance
connected to the project.
If you are interested in where we are and what we are doing or have an
issue you would like to report please use trac instance at:
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal