[Freeipa-users] Password Attribute Syncing Support

Walter Meyer wgmeyer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 23:47:35 UTC 2010

Sorry I should have linked to the manual for it:
http://www.postini.com/webdocs/gads/admin

The Google Apps utility actually syncs passwords from LDAP to Google Apps,
not the other way around. The manual says that the utility supports password
attributes in MD5, SHA1, or Clear Text. So I am wondering how they are
stored in the IPA DS.