[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA - Replicate Setup fails with SSL Error

Harshavardhana harsha at gluster.com
Tue Mar 23 11:23:37 UTC 2010

>> Can someone explain how can i fix this issue and the way forward in
>> getting this working?.
>>
>> Thanks
>
> Can you give us some more information on your set up? Are you using
> the built-in IPA CA for your SSL certificates or did you replace them
> at some point?
>
> Can you confirm that ports 636 and 389 are open in the firewall on
> each of your IPA servers?
>
> rob
My bad it was indeed "iptables".  Fixed them and replication is working
properly.

Now i have another question regarding "referrals" does FreeIPA allow to
add "referrals" for a configured for an already configured master.

I saw the "replication" itself internally does "referral"
but adding "nsslapd-referrals" URL in ldif file. But i just want to
understand is that really so how it works?.

Thanks

--
Harshavardhana
http://www.gluster.com