[Freeipa-users] Replica not syncing 'memberOf' attributes

Dan Scott danieljamesscott at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 15:16:20 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 10:58, Rob Crittenden <rcritten at redhat.com> wrote:
> Dan Scott wrote:

>>> uid=admin is not the full DN - should be something like
>>> uid=admin,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com or something like that?
>>
>> Sorry about that, I now get:
>>
>> adding new entry cn=memberOf_fixup_2010_10_7_10_41_11, cn=memberOf
>> task, cn=tasks, cn=config
>> ldap_add: Insufficient access
>>
>> I have an admin Kerberos ticket and I know the password is correct
>> because otherwise I get 'ldap_simple_bind: Invalid credentials'.
>
> The IPA admin user can't write to cn=config. You need to do this as
> cn=Directory Manager

Thanks for all the help guys. Sorry I don't know too much about this.
Looks like it finally ran:

adding new entry cn=memberOf_fixup_2010_10_7_11_10_0, cn=memberOf
task, cn=tasks, cn=config

The log file on ohm now contains an entry:

[07/Oct/2010:11:10:01 -0400] NSMMReplicationPlugin -
repl_set_mtn_referrals: could not set referrals for replica
dc=example,dc=com: 20

Curie contains the same log entry.

But, none of the users contain the memberOf attributes on ohm.

Dan