[Freeipa-users] General question about FreeIPA : roaming profiles in a school?

Miljan Karadzic miljank at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 08:31:06 UTC 2010

Hi Niki,

Apart from having to manually maintain user shared folders and quota,
FreeIPA covers everything pretty well. Plus it comes with many
additional nice features you might or might not need.

Dig in the documentation and don't hesitate to ask questions in case of
problems, people here are always helpful. :-)

Regards,
Miljan