[Freeipa-users] Installing on CentOS 5.X?

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Wed Apr 13 20:52:07 UTC 2011

Hi,

Its no where near a full IdM from what I can see so far but if you want to glue a straight forward but mixed environment together ie with MS AD and linux and get one password say across the lot plus some control then it looks good enough.

So if you know what your goals are and want to see if it meets them a fedora testbed would be good enough I suspect.

Ive gone through that, now I want 6 months of extended trial.  You need a decent period, we bought Oracle's IdM and its still not working in #+ years and well past the odd million $....

regards

Steven