[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA for Linux desktop deployment

Robert M. Albrecht fedora at romal.de
Mon Aug 1 19:24:47 UTC 2011

Hi,

[root at zerberus ~]# rpm --query bind
bind-9.8.0-8.P4.fc15.x86_64

it got worse on my system. Before the patch the named lived sometimes
for several minutes. After the patch, named dies always after some seconds.

[root at zerberus ~]# dig www.google.com
; <<>> DiG 9.8.0-P4-RedHat-9.8.0-8.P4.fc15 <<>> www.google.com
;; global options: +cmd

[root at zerberus ~]# cat /etc/resolv.conf
nameserver 127.0.0.1
nameserver ::1
domain vorlon.lan

cu romal