[Freeipa-users] NetApp Filer with IPA?

Sigbjorn Lie sigbjorn at nixtra.com
Mon Dec 12 10:55:30 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've used OnTAP 7.3.3 with IPA. Using LDAP lookups for users/groups and netgroups so far, using
autenticated connections to the IPA LDAP server. Have not been able to get LDAPS working yet.

I still have kerberos for NFSv4 left to configure.

I used the following OnTAP config:

options ldap.base dc=test,dc=local
options ldap.base.group cn=groups,cn=compat,dc=test,dc=local
options ldap.base.netgroup cn=ng,cn=compat,dc=test,dc=local
options ldap.base.passwd cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=test,dc=local
options ldap.servers ipa01.test.local
options ldap.name uid=s-netapp,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=test,dc=local
options ldap.passwd passwordforbinduser
options ldap.minimum_bind_level      simple
options ldap.usermap.attribute.unixaccount uid
options ldap.servers                 ipa01.test.local
options ldap.port                    389
options ldap.ssl.enable off
options ldap.usermap.attribute.unixaccount uid
options ldap.usermap.attribute.windowsaccount ntUserDomainId
options ldap.enable on

Regards,
Siggi