[Freeipa-users] Fedora 16 with new RHEL 6.2 Server? (RPC failed at server Error)

Craig T freeipa at noboost.org
Mon Dec 19 09:26:40 UTC 2011

Thanks for that, I will try it again tomorrow.

Just curious, but I'm getting the impression that when we do finally go live with IPA v2.x. It will take some monitoring to ensure that clients are always compatible?

I imagine that when Fedora 18 comes out, my "now" current IPA Server my have issues with that ipa-client? Are Redhat planning to make this backward and forward compatible? I only ask because at this stage we don't have a SOE for our LAN.

cya

Craig