[Freeipa-users] export entire ldap/kerberos/etc onto a new host

Peter Doherty doherty at hkl.hms.harvard.edu
Tue Feb 1 19:30:03 UTC 2011

I hope someone can help with this.
I've got a freeipa server running the 1.9 alpha release.
It's broken, (the x509 cert expired and can't be renewed) and I want
to just abandon it.

I set up a new host and installed the 2.0 beta release (from the git
archives, because the regular archive includes a broken version, it
won't install)
Is there anyway to get all the user data, passwords, groups, automount
maps, etc...from the old freeipa server on to the new one?

Thanks!

Peter