[Freeipa-users] While attempting to make a replica....I get this failure....

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Mon Feb 28 19:41:02 UTC 2011

===========

[root at fed14-64-ipam001 init.d]# certutil -L -d /etc/httpd/alias

Certificate Nickname                                         Trust
Attributes

SSL,S/MIME,JAR/XPI

Signing-Cert                                                 u,u,u
IPA.AC.NZ IPA CA                                             CT,C,C
ipaCert                                                      u,u,u
Server-Cert                                                  u,u,u
[root at fed14-64-ipam001 init.d]#

regards