[Freeipa-users] ipa-server-install fails

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Jan 18 21:44:16 UTC 2011

On 01/18/2011 04:32 PM, Corey Hemminger wrote:
> How do I add the updates-devel repo to fedora. I'm having issues with
> fedora 14 and ipa 2.0 beta 1 installing. I added the bleeding edge
> repo for ipa and updates-testing for fedora but I still get errors
> during the ca authority portion of the install.
>
> Corey

Hi Corey:

That doesn't give us much information to go on. Could you please tell us
what the errors are? It would also help to know the versions of a couple
of the key packages, e.g.

$ rpm -q ipa-server-install pki-ca

After you enabled the repos did you do a yum upgrade?

To enable updates-devel edit /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates.repo and
make sure the enabled value is 1, e.g.

enabled=1

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>