[Freeipa-users] Invalid Credentials error on migrate-ds

Jeff B jeffb.list at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 20:53:58 UTC 2011

The Apple Open Directory uses kerberos so they aren't readable as the
rood dn either.  the password fields all have the same token:
KioqKioqKio=

I wasn't expecting to be able to import passwords so I thought I could
run an import as an anonymous bind.

 I'll try again with a bind dn and see what hapens.